Trademarks, patents, industrial designs, commercial brands and trade names, domain names and know-how, and more generally all productions of the mind, make up the intangible assets of our clients and are essential for the continuation and development of their businesses.
Related distinctions 16
The advent of the Internet and the spread of new technologies had made the digital transformation necessary for structuring business activities. Intangible assets is one of the main assets of the company and its enhancement, development and protection are now a challenge for the future.
The team intervenes in 3 fields of expertise:
- IT: Computing, Internet, telecommunications, IT systems security, digitalisation
- IP: protection and ehancement of intangible assets of companies
- Data: personal data protection and the deployment of the GDRP (General Data Protection Regulation)
Our fields of expertise
Our team assists international groups, large companies and intermediate-sized enterprises in tge framework of their digital transformation. The lawyers advise players operating in the digital sector (online platforms and digital services) as well as start-ups that evolve in the world of new technology and mobile applications.
In the field of IP, the lawyers intervene both as an advisor and in contentious matters, particularly in the aeras of protecting concept, algorithms, computer and mobile applications, trademarks, domain names and patents, the analysis and protection of intangible assets and safeguarding the use of such IP rights and assets.
In the field of IT, the department possesses recognised expertise in the field of digitalisation (electronic signature, archiving and voting), e-commerce, computing (IT assessments and license reviews).
In the field of data, the team intervene in personal data protection and the deployment of the GDRP. They assist their clients on general data law with open data, public interest data, confidential data, etc.
- Décideurs - 2020: Innovation: technology & patents
- Best Lawyers - 2018: IP/IT & Data protection: Individual ranking
- Décideurs - 2018: Technologies, internet & Telecommunications
- Le Point - 2019: IP/IT
- Legal 500 - 2019: IP/IT & Data protection
- Best Lawyers - 2019: Individual rankings
- Who's Who Legal - 2019: Individual rankings
2015: Trophées du droit et du contentieux
Entrepreneurial firm over five years old: Gold trophy
2018: Top Legal
2019: Trophées du droit et du contentieux
IT, Internet & Personal Data: Rising Team
News and publications
Racine advises 21, the Social Innovation Accelerator of the French Red Cross on the launch of the QEAP (Quality by Easy and Automatic Planification) project
Racine advises SIPAREX on a development capital operation on behalf of the ERMO group