Changes in the real estate market, the increasing complexity of the regulatory framework and the significance of the financial stakes at play have made this area are an ever-increasing specialist practice.
Racine has a dedicated real estate department assisting large companies in the real estate sector and in the construction and services industries, both in relation to transactions and litigation.
Racine accompanies its clients in each stage of their transactions, whether relating to land development and urban planning, acquisitions, lease negotiations, financing, tax and rental management. The team constantly strives to provide pragmatic, innovative and well-adapted solutions.
Related distinctions 41
A BROAD ARRAY OF ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY A TEAM OF SPECIALISTS
The team advises and assists a wide range economic players, and in particular real estate professionals (developers/investors), insurers and users, allowing it to possess extensive, concrete knowledge of the market and its clients’ needs.
In particular, our lawyers handle:
- Real estate transactions and due diligence
- Commercial leases
- Property development
- Construction and construction insurance
- Real estate asset management
- Urban planning
- Property taxes
- Real estate financing
REACTIVITY, INNOVATION, EXPERIENCE
La forte expertise technique du département immobilier et sa culture très opérationnelle en font un des grands acteurs du marché, recherché pour sa capacité à proposer des solutions efficace et innovantes.
The strong technical expertise of the real estate department and its highly operational culture make it one of the major players in the market, sought after for its ability to propose efficient and innovative solutions.
of the team
Classements récents :
- Le Point - 2019: Real Estate – Construction
- Best Lawyers - 2019: Individual rankings
- Legal 500 - 2019: Real Estate – Construction
- Chambers - 2019: Real Estate
- Décideurs - 2019: Real Estate – Construction
- Best Lawyers - 2020: Individual rankings
- Legal 500 - 2020: Real Estate
- Who's Who Legal - 2020: Individual rankings
- Décideurs - 2020: Real Estate – Construction
- Chambers - 2018: Real Estate
- Legal 500 - 2018: Real Estate
- Décideurs - 2018: Real Estate – Construction
Trophées récents :
2019: Trophées du droit et du contentieux
Real Estate – Promotion: Gold Trophy
Commercial Leases: Silver Trophy
2018: Palmarès des cabinets d'avocats
Immobilier – construction: Silver trophy
2018: Trophées du droit et du contentieux
Real estate operations – transaction and financing: jury special prize
2018: Top Legal
2017: Palmarès des cabinets d'avocats
Real Estate – Construction: Silver trophy
2017: Trophées du droit et du contentieux
Multi-office firm and regional firm: Silver trophy
Construction: Gold trophy
News and publications
Four Partners are ranked in the Who's who legal 2020 guide.
Prescription of appeals : bis repetita